If you want to change your PIN code, you have to go to your personal webspace.
- Click on "Manage my card and my account".
- Next, click on "PIN code" for the card, which PIN code you would like to deactivate.
- The status of your PIN code will be shown as follows. If you have activated your PIN code, the status will be "Active". Next, you can click on "Deactivate".
- The following message appears on the screen. Next, you have to click on "Close" (you don't have to click on "Deactivate" anymore).
- The next time you consult the status of your PIN code, you will find that it is "In deactivation phase". That status will remain as long as you don't make any transaction, as it is said in the following message.
- When you have made a paid transaction and given your PIN code for the last time, its status will change into "Deactivated".
- Next, click on "PIN code" for the card, which PIN code you would like to activate.
- The status of your PIN code will be shown as follows. If you have not yet activated your PIN code, the status will be "Inactive". Next, you can click on "Activate".
- Now, you can put in the PIN code of your own choice and click on "Confirm".
- The activation confirmation will be shown on the screen as follows. At your next "contact" payment (that means when you have to put your card in a terminal), no PIN code will be demanded. The PIN code will be asked from the 2nd payment onwards.
- Once you have made this 2nd payment, the status of your PIN code will be changed into "Active".
Article is closed for comments.